Saturday, March 23, 2024

My uncle once had Thanksgiving dinner with Tim Burton...

A long time ago,

In a galaxy far, far away,

Or better known as Los Angeles, California, circa 1991,

My very gay uncle,

Who had a very brief affair with Anthony Perkins,

And had Liberace over to his parent's house for spaghetti dinner,

Now had a new tale to add to our family legacy of celebrity encounters...

He had Thanksgiving dinner with the man who directed a superhero human bat.

My older sister and I were so excited when we heard the news.

"Uncle David is having Thanksgiving dinner with Tim Burton??!!"

We exclaimed.

But later when we asked for details about the now legendary dinner,

All we got from our uncle was,

"He was weird, but he liked my dogs."

The End.

And that there is the disappointing tale of how my uncle once had Thanksgiving dinner with the famous director who can never seem to direct his hair to behave.