Wednesday, May 1, 2024

I don't think that I consider myself a lesbian anymore...I'm just a woman who loves big boobs and cleavage...

I always hated the term "lesbian" anyway.

It seemed redundant.

I'm just plain ole gay.

I had been trying to claim the label "lesbian" for the last few years because the trans craze is killing all of us gay women.

Our AIDS crisis has finally arrived and we are encouraging it to wipe us out.

So, who wants to be a lesbian anyway?

Apparently, no one.

We either hide in the closet or claim ourselves a man or genderless or the "hip and cool" term, queer.

And those very few of us who do claim the title of "lesbian" end up with a very sad, lonely, painful life.

Just like all those old movies told us would happen.

Well, they were right.

Fuckers!

It did happen.

At least to me.

Anyway,

I love big boobs.

I love cleavage.

And that's about it.

So, whatever that makes me.

A boobie, maybe?

So long lesbians.

So long LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ madness.

I am a simple woman who is in love and in lust with my female partner and that is really all that matters.

Labels be damned.