Saturday, April 27, 2024

The most homophobic people I have ever had to deal with as a lesbian have NOT been Republicans, but instead it has been Democrats...YES, Democrats, who have been the most homophobic of them all...

The big bad homophobic boogie man is not a Republican,

Oh no, oh no.

Instead, what I have discovered in my 25 years now of being an out lesbian is that it is Democrats,

YES, Democrats,

Who are the most homophobic bullies of them all.

Pretty much all of the insults, bullying, and berating I have received simply for being a gay woman have come from people who claim to love me for being me.

HA!

What a joke!

It's surprising when you realize the scariest monster of them all is the one that screams the loudest that they love you when in fact that can't stand you.

So, don't judge people based on who they vote for.

That tells you nothing about a person.

Instead,

Judge them for how they treat you.

That will tell you everything about who a person really is.

Just because you vote for people who supposedly support our rights doesn't mean you're not a big ole homophobe.

When you tell someone "It's not because you're gay,"

It means it IS because I'm GAY!

I would much rather you hate me to my face instead of behind my back.

It's much easier to deal with your enemies when you know who they are.