Wednesday, May 1, 2024

All I wanted was a friend, but all you wanted was to fuck...

And you wonder why I'm gone.

I need more than the occasional fuck.

I'm not a man, you know.

I'm a woman who needs love, kindness, and romance.

Not just fucking.

Maybe you're a man since that is all you want?

So many ladies are becoming men,

It wouldn't surprise me at all.

But what you need to stop being surprised about is that I only see you as an enemy because all you want from me is to fuck.

I'm more than just a quick fuck.

I'm a human being with feelings.

You pretend to have so many feelings for people, 

So where are all of these "feelings" for me?

Where is all of this so-called "nice" person everyone told me you were before I finally ran into you?

Because I've never seen this "nice" person at all.

All I've ever seen is a whorish bitch who treats me like I'm garbage to be thrown away as soon as you get what you want, 

Which is a quick fuck in the dark so no one will ever know you like pussy as much as dick, if not more.

You never inquired what I wanted.

Well, it was a friend.

And you, lady, are no friend.

Which is all I was looking for in the first place.

Guess I better keep looking.

You ain't it, after all.