Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Your husband was right, you are just an ass who wants attention, and that really sucks!

I thought your husband was such a narcissistic, jealous asshole.

And he was.

I also thought he was a jerk for all of the shitty things he said about you.

And he was.

But it also turns out that all of those shitty things he said about you were true.

You are just an ass who wants attention.

You are just playing yourself when you play loud, obnoxious, bitchy whores.

You are all of those horrible things he said about you and more.

But you also can be and are sometimes an amazing human being capable of great things.

But I never saw that person.

I never got to know that person.

I only got to know the ass who just wanted my attention.

I only got to know the bitchy whore.

They say you are the company you keep,

And the company you have kept has been rather poor.

Poor in spirit.

Poor in values.

Poor to the core.

Maybe if you had spent your life around better people, in a better place, working in a better business,

You might have been better to me.

You might have treated me like I was a human being with feelings,

Because I am.

I don't like that he was right.

But he was also wrong.

He only got the worst of you because you only got the worst of him.

He didn't want the best of you,

But I do.

And now he's gone,

No longer in between us.

Only the two of us are stopping each other now.

God, I miss you.

Can't we just start all over again?

They say the third time is the charm.

Maybe this time our timing will finally be right?