Saturday, April 20, 2024

I may be a lesbian, but I am sooooooooo NOT a member of the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ community...

When I first figured out that I was a lesbian at 26 years old way back in 1999,

I was so excited because I thought that I was finally going to be a member of a community.

I thought that I was finally going to have a family.

Oh boy!

Was I ever wrong, wrong, WRONG!

I found no community.

I found no family.

All I found was a bunch of women who competed with me or drooled over me,

Or a bunch of men who wanted nothing to do with me because,

Ewww!

Lesbian!

Gross!

What a joke the LGBT "community" turned out to be.

All they did was moan, bitch, and complain,

And try to fuck me.

Or fuck me over.

The End.

And now they are all obsessed with the trans craze,

Which I don't get at all.

And they refuse to see how dangerous all of this medicalization of our bodies is...

So,

Even though I love breasts,

Which makes me a lesbian,

That don't mean that I belong to no alphabet community.

I started my own family anyway.

And I like them way better.

Which is all I wanted when I figured out that I was gay,

A family of my own.