Wednesday, April 24, 2024

I guess that I'm never going to grow out of loving grape soda...

I'm 51 years old now,

But whenever I drink a grape soda,

I suddenly feel like I am six years old again and sipping on a Welch's grape soda straight out of a glass bottle...

Sigh...

Heaven...

But I thought for sure by now at 51 years old,

With gray hair and everything,

That I would have more sophisticated tastes in beverages.

But nope.

I still love me a grape soda.

If only six-year-old me knew that I would still be the same kid at 51.

Thank God!

I never wanted to be an adult anyway.

Well, except when I'm in bed with my wife.

Then I very much want to be and am an adult.

But besides sex,

Who wants to be an adult??

I gotta go sip on another grape soda now,

And laugh at how no matter how old I get,

I am always going to be a kid at heart drinking on a grape soda.