Thursday, February 22, 2024

6 YEARS IS LONG ENOUGH FOR WAITING, SO I'M SENDING OUT A PRAYER FOR MY WIFE TO GET KNOCKED UP ALREADY...

My wife and I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years now;

Our very first go at getting her knocked up was on October 3, 2014.

As I am writing this, it is now October 20, 2020,

And we are done with trying and crying and waiting and hoping and constantly picking out men from afar that look like they would be a good father for our child,

And getting to see beautiful pictures of fertilized eggs of our future children, only to find out two weeks later that those fertilized eggs and future children hopes just didn't make it to the implantation stage.

So, I'm sending out a pray...

WE WANT A BABY NOW!

WE ARE TIRED OF WAITING!

We want to hug our baby and squeeze our baby and call it George just like on that Bugs Bunny cartoon with the Abominable Snowman,

Even though we will really name our baby Danny or Danni, whichever sex he or she decides to come to Earth as.

We don't care, we just want a baby to love!

Six years is long enough,

WE ARE READY NOW!

We even got a house now with a big backyard where we can put up a swing set,

And the house has a bedroom of your very own and everything for you Danny or Danni.

I mean, the cats are using your bedroom right now, but they said that they would give it up for you.

So, don't you think it's time to come and live with us, Danny or Danni?

I won't even call you George if you don't want me to,

But I will probably make you watch Bugs Bunny cartoons from time to time.

So, pretty please.

We miss you.

Our hearts just don't seem to be full without you.

Love always,
Mom


Danny was finally created on 3/22/2022; miracles do happen if you pray